Monday, February 20, 2017

Paper Hearts by Claire Contreras (Audio Edition)

Narrated by Misty Stone and Vikas Adam
Series: Hearts #2

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ½ I loved the chemistry between Mia and Jensen and I could really feel how much he loved her.  Some of the things he said to her just made me melt! I could tell Mia loved him a lot too, however she was very cautious with her heart and at a point in the story I was a bit disappointed that she was STILL acting like Jensen wasn't all in, which considering how much he's shown her, surprised me.  In the end though it was a sweet and heartwarming story. I have not read this author before but I will be sure to check her out again.

Misty Stone’s narration was quite good. Vikas Adam sounded like he was trying to deepen his voice and I found it sounded odd,(almost “pretend scary monster” like) however he didn't have a lot of parts to read and I got used to it after a while. In the end I thought the narration overall was well done.



The Blurb:

I lost her.

No, I didn't lose her. I threw her away.

She was my best friend.

I was never supposed to fall in love with her.

I was careless.

She was heartbroken. 

I was doing fine until she came back into my life and reminded me what love was supposed to feel like. 

When it's all said and done, she may not want to stay, but this time I'm going to do everything in my power to not let her go.

No comments:

Post a Comment