Monday, January 30, 2017

The Bachelor Prince by Debbie Macomber (Audio Edition)

Narrated by Tavia Gilbert
 ♥ ♥ ♥ This was a simple, sweet, and predictable romance. Pretty much what I guessed it would be. I hadn't read this author before so I wondered what she was like, as my library has a ton of her books.

For me, I would've liked a bit more passion, and by that I don't mean sex (which there was none btw.) I was just hoping for that chemistry between the characters that gives me all the fluttery feelings, which sadly didn't happen for me here.

You kinda get a 2 for 1 romance here, I actually found the secondary characters had more of a spark between them, than the leads. All round it was a nice story and the narrator did a really good job I thought.


The Blurb:

A royal groom Prince Stefano Giorgio Paolo is the kind of man most women only dream of marrying. And now the very handsome--and very eligible--bachelor has arrived in America to search for a bride. A bride not to be Hope Jordan's prince has finally come--but there's no happy ending in sight. Her royal suitor needs a wealthy wife to save his country from ruin. And Hope has nothing to offer Stefano--except her love. A dutiful marriage? Hope Jordan is the first woman to capture Stefano's heart--but can he give up his kingdom for love? For Hope?




No comments:

Post a Comment