Tuesday, December 20, 2016

It's You (Book 2) by Katy Regnery writing as K.P. Kelley

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ This book starts off just as we left it… emotional and intense and WOW, this author has a wonderful gift for making the reader feel. The longing in this book… oy! It just about slays me. I am on the edge of my seat and I can't stop reading!! It is hands down my favourite feeling she evokes in her stories.

I don't want to give anything away so I will keep it short. After an intense chunk in the beginning (which, I had wondered if the entire book would be like this..due to the first being so) the pace slows to normal and carries on at a decent rhythm, then kicks it right back up for a fantastic ending. The lead characters are great, the secondary characters are great. I really just loved the whole thing.

I would highly recommend these books and hope she has plans to write more.


The Blurb:


The thrilling conclusion of Katy Regnery’s first paranormal romance series!

HAPPILY EVER AFTER…

To some, they’re just words signifying a fairytale ending.
For me, Jack Beauloup, they represent an unyielding desire:
Forever with Darcy Turner, the unexpected love of my life.
A love that has placed her human life in danger.

According to Pack Law, my binding is an abomination that must be severed.
It’s ignited a fiery hatred that I must confront and control.

But what is bound cannot be broken.
I will keep Darcy safe.
Even if it means giving up on my dreams.
Even if it means giving up my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment