Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tamed by Emma Chase (Audio Edition)

Narrated by Deacon Lee
Tangled Series #3

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I quite enjoyed this book. Matthew is a sweet stand up guy and I am glad I got to know him. I laughed out loud more than once while listening and  this story left me with a warm happy feeling.  I thought Dee and Matthew were a good match. He was patient and open with her, knowing she'd been hurt before. I liked that Dee was a strong, feisty honest woman, and I really liked that she decided to trust. I do not enjoy story that draw out a misunderstanding to great lengths.. which to be honest is why I skipped reading the second book of this series, (just from the reviews.. I am not looking for that kind of story right now) anyway missing that book didn't seem to affect this story at all which is good.

Deacon Lee at first after listening to Sebastian York, he seemed to read/speak quite quickly. However, I came to enjoy his voice and felt he portrayed Matthew very well. I would listen to more books read by him.


Here's the blurb:

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: girl meets player, they fall in love, player changes his ways.

It’s a good story. But it’s not our story. Ours is a lot more colorful.

When I met Dee I knew right away that she was special. When she met me, she thought I was anything but special--I was exactly like every other guy who’d screwed her over and let her down. It took some time to convince her otherwise, but turns out I can make a convincing argument when sex is at stake.

You might know where this story’s headed. But the best part isn't where we ended up.

It’s how we got there.

Tamed goes back in time to the Tangled days. But this time around, it’s not Drew dishing out the advice and opinions – it’s his best friend Matthew, who of course is dealing with Dee Dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment