Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Three Hours by Dannika Dark (Audio Edition)

Narrated by Nicole Poole
Seven Series #5

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ MY FAVOURITE!!!!  
I LOVED  this book. I laughed, I sighed, I paused in suspense… man it was all there! Wheeler was an odd character, seemed cold and shut off from the family. I didn't  know how these two would get on but wow it was great. That whole - I know I should hate you but I really like you instead- thing.

Wheeler truly was an endearing character once you get to know him. Naya was such a feisty woman and I think they made a great match! That couch scene…. I laughed so hard! It was awesome! There were some great touching moments between these two, some fantastic humour and some good suspenseful action.

I am looking forward to Denver’s story which I think is up next….  This series really is worth checking out for sure!

The Narrator Nicole Poole did a wonderful job, this series keeps adding characters here and there and she has all the voices down, I can tell who is talking without even having her verify it with the "Naya said" etc.

To Purchase:

The Blurb:

Paranormal Romance, Book 5 by USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR 

Naya James is a confident woman who also happens to be an exotic dancer. She doesn’t care if people judge her, just so long as they don’t disrespect her. Life has been good, but when two dancers from her club are kidnapped, Naya risks everything to uncover the truth.

Wheeler is the black sheep of the family, evident from his extensive tattoo collection to his dark personality. Nothing like his twin brother, Ben, who can do no wrong. Wheeler’s pack loyalty is put to the test when Austin orders him to act as a bodyguard for a woman he’s despised for years—one who presses his buttons every chance she gets.

A dark secret unravels, uniting two enemies and threatening to fracture the brotherhood of the pack. A tortured soul, a violent past, a fiery romance, and a shocking twist that will leave you breathless.

Destiny will find you

No comments:

Post a Comment