Monday, May 02, 2016

A Dare with Consequences by Wendy S. Marcus

Dare To Love Series: Kindle Worlds Novella


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ This novella was a super quick read.  Ren and Anya were sweet together.  I did find the story felt like it moved a bit too fast in some parts.. However, the writing was well done and I wished that a few scenes were longer. I loved Ren and Anya’s first conversation . They had great banter.  I would have loved to see Ren learning to handle certain situations on his own.. I think that could have been amusing. 

All and all, this was a good novella. I hear that Ren’s brother Ryan is getting a story. I look forward to reading it… though secretly, since I found him a bit arrogant, I hope he has to work hard to win the woman he's after!

** I received an arc in exchange for an honest review **

To Purchase:

Here's the blurb:

One night on the Island of Eden changes two lives forever. 

Ren Monighan is living the dream, running his very successful business from a condo overlooking beautiful Miami Beach – not that he’s around much to enjoy the view. He spends so much time traveling between professional and college football teams, filming practices and creating virtual reality play simulations, he has none left over to look for love. But passing a few hours naked with a pretty bartender named, Anya, fits into his schedule just fine. 

Anya Solokov has been working hard to make a better life for herself in New York. She’s moved past her days of scrounging for food and doing things she isn’t proud of to survive. An MBA from NYU will guarantee her independence and ensure she never has to scrimp and save or go hungry again. When an unplanned pregnancy puts Anya’s lifelong goal in jeopardy, Ren’s ready to step up. But headstrong Anya won’t accept his help unless he comes up with a plan that works for both of them.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Very welcome! Looking forward to Ryan's story! I love the title you chose btw :)

      Delete