Monday, March 28, 2016

Rising Storm - Midseason 2: Distant Thunder by Larissa Ione

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ This book takes place 3 days after the storm. Marylee is on a mission to clear Sebastian’s name. I feel Payton is finally coming to terms with how crappy her husband treats her.. and even though it's unfortunate, I am glad - because I like her and she deserves to be treated better!

Dakota, man I wish she could see what everyone else sees.. Bringing her father home is not going to be a good decision.

Marcus, he seems like he's honestly tried to turn himself around, he’s enjoying life for once and now he's going to get screwed over (my best guess anyway.)

I still have hope for Ginny and Logan. He seems like a really good guy and she a girl who made a foolish but life changing mistake.

I am looking forward to reading about a few characters I have seen in awhile. There is going to be some fantastic drama to come!!

I can't wait for season 2, I can already tell it will be a good one!  


*I received and ARC in exchange for an honest review*

Release Date: April 5, 2016


To Purchase:

Amazon CA, Kobo, Amazon US, Nook

The Blurb:

Secrets, Sex and Scandals … 

Welcome to Storm, Texas, where passion runs hot, desire runs deep, and secrets have the power to destroy… Get ready. The storm is coming. 

As Sebastian and Marylee plot to cover up Sebastian’s sexual escapade, Ginny and Dakota continue to reel from the fallout of Dakota’s announcement. But it is the Rush family that’s left to pick up the pieces as Payton, Brittany and Jeffry each cope with Sebastian’s betrayal in their own way… 


No comments:

Post a Comment