Thursday, November 05, 2015

Rising Storm - Episode 8: Thunder Rolls by Dee Davis

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  This book is mostly about Hannah, Tate and Tucker, with appearances from some of the others in the town of course, though sadly for me I didn't get to see the sheriff..  

What I loved:
• This book was action packed. Lots of things happened, and it kept me reading. 
• Davis' writing is great. Drew me right in and left me wanting to read more. 
• Hannah and a certain someone had fantastic Chemistry!

What I liked less: 
• The fact that there is unfinished business. I wasn't sure how they would fit it all into this last book...  and well they didn't.. there is going to be a season two! Coming in 2016. That should prove to be interesting, however I hope they release the books close together like this again as I am not a huge fan of cliffhangers. 

I would recommend this series to anyone who likes to read about a scandalous small town full of secrets! 

* I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review *

Release date: November 12, 2015

To Purchase:
Amazon CAAmazon USKoboNook

Check out the Rising Storm Website to start from the beginning!


Here's the blurb:

Secrets, Sex and Scandals … 

Welcome to Storm, Texas, where passion runs hot, desire runs deep, and secrets have the power to destroy… Get ready. The storm is coming. 

As Hannah Grossman grapples with the very real possibility that she is dating one Johnson brother while secretly in love with another, the entire town prepares for Founders Day. The building tempest threatens not just Hannah’s relationship with Tucker and Tate, but everyone in Storm as dire revelations threaten to tear the town apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment