Thursday, November 20, 2014

Love Only Once by Johanna Lindsey

★★★★ This is a re-read for me. I still enjoyed the story and I still loved characters. This is the first book in the Malory series and I love how she introduces the Malory family to you. This time around I did notice that the author jumps POV a lot! In my previous re-reads I hadn't noticed this, however by the end of the book I had gotten used to it.

Regina and Nicholas made me shake my head at times. So close to happiness, yet neither can see it. I really liked when Nicholas would set out to woo Regina. Kinda wish there was a bit more of that. I do like how the author puts so much into all the characters in the story. I really enjoy falling in love with secondary characters as well as the first.. I find them all so full of life that I want to read all of their stories as well. All in all a good first book for what I know is a great series. Up next is one of my all time Favourites!!! Anthony Malory!!!


Here's the Blurb:

The exquisite niece of Lord Edward and Lady Charlotte Malory, Regina Ashton is outraged over her abduction by the arrogant, devilishly handsome Nicholas Eden - and is determined to make the rogue pay with his heart. A golden-haired seducer, Nicholas has been hardened by a painful secret in his past. And now that he has besmirched Reggie's good name, the hot-tempered lady has vowed to wed him. Her fiery beauty stirs Nicholas as no woman ever has - and the rake arouses Reggie's passion to an unendurable level. Such uncontrolled desires can lead only to dangerous misunderstandings and, perhaps, to a love that can live only once in a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment